- 1 bunch asparagus (20 stalks)
- 10 pieces of center cut bacon
*Any quantity is fine, just match the number of asparagus stalks to bacon pieces.
- Wash asparagus and pat dry. Trim off the woody stem – usually about 2 inches.
- Slice strips of bacon down the center so you have two long, thin pieces.
- Wrap the bacon around the asparagus and place on a foil or Silpat lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven (with the oven rack on the upper middle slot), then turn it on to 400 degrees. The bacon wrapped asparagus should be in the oven during the preheat phase.
- Bake for a total time of 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp.
- Serve immediately.