Thursdays; 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. FREE **please note, there is no Clematis by Night on December 28**
West Palm Beach Waterfront
• Dubbed the “Hot Spot to Chill” for more than 20 years, Clematis by Night is a free weekly outdoor concert series. The series features live performances by national, regional and local bands, delicious food, chilled drinks and an unmatched ambiance for guests of all ages and interests. Check out the weekly schedule below. Bring your family and friends or meet new ones on the West Palm Beach Waterfront.
• November 30 – West Palm Beach Holiday Tree Lighting at Clematis by Night featuring a variety of entertainment. Special hours from 6:00 – 9:30 p.m.
o 6:00 p.m. – Valerie Tyson Band (R&B/Top 40/Variety)
Valerie Tyson Band is a soulful and electrifying band, performing classic and modern music. The band specializes in today’s Top 40 hits, jazz, classic rock, R&B, and reggae. Known to keep the party rocking and the dance floor packed, the Valerie Tyson Band will set the stage for the “big” reveal.
o 7:00 p.m. – Lighting of Sandi, the World’s Only 600-ton Sand Holiday Tree and debut of her new love.
o 8:00 p.m. – Chemradery (Pop-Rock/Soul)
Chemradery. It’s not a word in the English dictionary, but it might very well make it there if this band has anything to say about it. Led by vocalist Gregory Scot Dyer, and guitarist Ivan Alexander, Chemradery came about when two innovative minds merged their passion for music to create a sound that would not only inspire, but leave a lasting impression; on themselves and the listener. Melodic verses and choruses; simplistic, yet memorable lyrics about the positives and negatives of everyday life, and tasteful instrumentation that tie it all together. The fellowship, interaction, and common bond of everyday people, whose sole purpose is to tell a story through their music; a story that you can’t stop reading. That is Chemradery.
o Special events throughout the evening include:
▪ A Cappella performances by Generation Gap: four guys and one doll, who harmonize hits from yesterday
▪ Non-stop family fun in SnowieVille, including special seasonal kickoff activities such as face painting, a visit from Elsa, star of the movie “Frozen,” and even the Grinch. In addition, Santa and Mrs. Claus will also make a special appearance!
Guests can also shop for one-of-a-kind gifts and treasures in the Holiday Gift Boutique, located in the Lake Pavilion.
● December 7 – Jason K & Signal Fire (Rock)
Jason K and Signal Fire is an exciting and dynamic project conceived out of five other top local bands. Grown tired of the typical guitar-bass-drum format, the band added a killer keyboardist and challenged themselves to bring that big concert feeling to favorite local venues. Jason K & Signal Fire performs cover songs with expert precision, and brings them to the stage with an energy and sonic dynamic that is unmatched. In addition, the band performs its very own compositions, which rival any of the covers in their set!
● December 14 – Business As Usual (Dance/Variety/Pop)
Business As Usual “BAU”, South Florida’s hottest dance party band, plays top-40 music heard over the airwaves.
Attendees will be up and dancing to a wide variety of classic tunes that everyone loves, including pop, rock, disco and R&B. From the ‘60s to the 2000s, “BAU” will keep guests entertained all night long to the music that was and still is the soundtrack of their life.
● December 21 – The Chris Thomas Band (Big Band/Jazz/Soul)
The Chris Thomas Band specializes in the performance of vintage Sinatra and soulful Motown, in addition to current popular songs and holiday favorites, too. Band lead Chris Thomas is an exciting entertainer fashioned in the way of the great performers of years gone by. The Chris Thomas Band is bringing that music back, bigger and better than ever before, to audiences all over the world.
● December 28: No Clematis by Night – Happy Holidays!
Sandi takes center stage for all night music and light shows! Guests are also invited to visit Sandi’s dressing room for a behind the scenes look at the most favorite and famous holiday gal, play a round of Glow FORE it Mini Golf, and join the kids in SnowieVille to make a tropical snowman.