CUSTOMIZED EXPERIENCES PAIR FAMILY WE-TIME WITH ME-TIME FOR THE ULTIMATE SPRING BREAK ESCAPE
Individually Tailored Activities and Adventures Shake Up Family Vacation Stereotype
PALM BEACH, Fla. (Mar. 6, 2015) – Offering a fresh approach to the traditional family spring break escape, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa continues to eschew the cookie cutter by unveiling a curate-your-own vacation that offers as much “we-time” and “me-time” that suits an effortless getaway for the entire gang.
Sprawled across seven acres of private beach that kiss the Atlantic, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is an amenity-rich outpost that liberates the standard of Five Diamond luxury with flawless service and simple elegances paired with bespoke experiences and playfully indulgent surprises. This spring, customizing a turnkey vacation is a breeze with the “Effortless Escape” promotion that offers Eau Palm Beach luxe living currency that increases throughout the stay. Guests can select from a menu of resort-wide experiences, adventures and delights that include multi-course chefs tasting menus, bejeweled facials, DJ mixing instruction in a professional recording studio, and more.
Curate your Spring Break Family Escape with experiences that include:
- Picnic A Go-Go – Fit the family on the fleet of custom designed picnic bicycles, created just for Eau Palm Beach by Republic Bicycles and take the Eau experience on the road with a gourmet lunch and picnic blanket. A map of local bike routes and hot spots puts a fun spin on Palm BeachIsland site seeing.
- Glam Mom-cation – The gold standard for sublime spa destinations, the Forbes Five-Star rated, 42,000 square foot Eau Spa shatters stereotype as a luxury adult playground and spa wonderland where time stands still. An uninterrupted refresh will put the spring back into Mom’s step and this season each spa reservation includes one hour of complimentary time for the kids in Aquanuts. Check-in to a mini Mom-cation with the indulgent Mother’s Perfect Day head-to-toe makeover experience which includes a 30-minute body scrub, 60-minute massage, 60-minute facial, classic manicure and pedicure and glam hair blow out.
- Where the Coolest Teens COAST – The hippest Palm Beach hub for the uber cool teen crowd, check into COAST for an afternoon where hours fly by with passion starters including a DJ lab with turntables and mixing equipment, GoPro camera rentals, production studio to create movies, write scripts and story boards, and a mini-spa for glittering manis and pedis.
- BBQ Smoke-Out – Sunny spring afternoons never tasted so good – gather the gang and enjoy a family-style down home BBQ with ribs, chicken, shrimp, mouth-watering sides and desserts.
- Pint-Sized Paradise – Check little ones ages 5-12 into AquaNuts for full-day, half-day or hourly sessions of parent-free creativity. From jumping into their stage debut on the Underwater Oyster Pearl Theatre, to scaling the climbing reef and exploring a cave that holds a treasure chest filled with costumes and surprises, or even learning the latest moves in a dance class … options for fun are endless.
- Dive Into Your Favorite Flick – Gather the gang and celebrate balmy Palm Beach nights at the resort pool for a Dive-In Movie Night. Cocktails for adults, slushes for the kids, silver screen classics and heated towels make for an evening to remember.
- Spring Break Camp – When mom and dad can’t get away, the kids can still have a great spring break with this memorable Eau Palm Beach kids’ camp. Explore magical underwater caves in Aquanuts, scale a climbing wall, indulge in spa treatments, be a DJ, and more for the best spring break ever.
- Kids eat free – Throughout the spring months (March 13 – April 4), children (accompanied by an adult) eat free at Temple Orange (Must be a hotel guest)
- It’s Who You Know On Antique Row – Have an insider’s peek at how the legends “do” Antique Row with the Eau Palm Beach Antique Row experience. The resident vintage shopping maven will escort mom in vintage luxury transportation to the famed destination for a curated visit to the must-see boutiques, both popular and little-known for a day of history, shopping and incredible finds.
Book the Effortless Escape by April 16, 2015 to receive Eau Palm Beach currency of up to $600 to customize your spring break stay through April 19, 2015.
- Stay 3 nights – Receive a $200 credit
- Stay 5 nights – Receive a $400 credit
- Stay 7 or more nights – Receive a $600 credit
Spring room rates begin at $499. The “Effortless Escape” offer is subject to availability and requires advance reservations. For more information or to reserve the “Effortless Escape” promotion visit www.eaupalmbeach.com/escape, contact your travel professional or call 800.328.0170 and use promo code ESCAPE.
# # #
About Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa injects fun, passion and style into the world of Five Diamond beach resorts. We are purveyors of a new-fashioned luxury: one that is smart, sophisticated, and witty. We create unforgettable custom adventures that stand-out from the traditional. Part intimate ocean retreat, part social hub, Eau Palm Beach is a breezy, blissful outpost where relaxed elegance, thoughtful service, and artfully-unexpected spoils combine to create a wonderland of joy.
Situated on a secluded private beach on seven acres of the Atlantic coast with breathtaking ocean views and lush tropical gardens, the AAA Five Diamond resort was recently recognized as one of Florida’s top resorts in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards. Spacious accommodations designed by iconic potter, designer and author Jonathan Adler give a Capri meets Santorini meets Palm Beach vibe and feature private balconies with hanging chairs to enjoy ocean views. The resort’s many amenities include the award-winning 42,000 square foot Eau Spa, three Har-tru tennis courts, two pools, and outstanding child and teen clubs and programs. With over 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa accommodates groups from 10 to 1,000 and offers a wide variety of indoor and outdoor venues for private events. Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa has four restaurants and is just minutes from the lively Palm Beach nightlife and shopping. For more information, please visit www.eaupalmbeach.com, contact your travel professional or call 1.800.EAU.0170 or 561-533-6000.