RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
Did you know that Diabetic Retinopathy is the most aggressive thief of sight?
Perhaps you never heard of it, most people haven’t, so we’re doing a 5K to raise awareness and to fund the Smiles & VIsion Foundation who’s mission is to educate and make a difference by preventing the leading cause of blindness in adults. Won’t you run or walk to support a preventable disease… SIXTY PERCENT OF YOUR REGISTRATION GOES TO THE CHARITY!
A slick 4″ plus medal is your reward for being a finisher. Oh yes, we went with glitter epoxy for the center eye portion and then completed the medal with a dangling sneaker charm. It’s way cool!
Online Printable Race Bib Available – CLICK HERE TO PRINT!
Medal is due to arrive towards the end of July and we will have everyone’s medal shipped to them by July 31! We will update this when we have a definitive arrival date from the factory.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group – CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K)
3. Save your Activity as “Eye Walk Eye Run 5K”.
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Eye Walk Eye Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom 4″ Medal complete with Glitter and Dangling Charm on a 1.5″ Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib CLICK HERE TO PRINT!
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped educated people who might have otherwise gone blind.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Facebook: Smiles & Vision Foundation
Website – Click Here
Helping to prevent Diabetic Retinopathy which is the leading cause of blindness in adults and can be prevented. Help us educate, raise awareness and make a difference.