Safari Nights – When the Zoo Really Comes Alive!
Join us every Friday evening (4:15 to 9 p.m.) from June through the end of August! Each night will feature a different family-friendly theme and will include entertainment for guests of all ages!
- Roving Animal Encounters, Keeper Talks & Training Sessions
- Interactive Fountain Fun, Kid’s Games & Eco Craft Stations
- DJ Dance Parties hosted by Noisy Neighbors DJs from Glass Productions
- Facepainting by Donna’s Facepainting & Party Art (when available)
- Dinner Specials in the Tropics Cafe
- Children’s Entertainment of Various Themes such as Face Painting, Air Brush Tattoos, Costume Contests, Sand Art, Character Meet ‘n’ Greets, and Live Kid’s Entertainment
- Live Music for the Grown-Ups on the Tropics Cafe Deck Overlooking Baker Lake on Select Evenings**
2016 Theme Schedule
- July 29th – Winter in July
- August 5th – Pirate
- August 12th – Art Night
- August 19th – Sports
- August 26th – Fairytale
Come dressed to match the nightly themes and be entered to win a Palm Beach Zoo prize pack valued at $150!***
NEW LOWER RATES for the rest of the summer:
|Non-Member Adult (Ages 13+)||$14.50|
|Non-Member Child (Ages 3-12)||$10.50|
|Toddlers (Ages 0-2)|| Free
Buy Safari Nights tickets in advance here!
Vendor and sponsor opportunities are available for this family-friendly event – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- *Available on a first-come, first served basis.
- **Please inquire as to live music and giveaway schedule at email@example.com.
- ***Winner will be drawn at the end of the Safari Nights Series in August 2016.